Day 25: Rain, Rain DON'T Go Away!

Hi Everyone...

I do academic coaching and the other day I had a coping with stress session and was discussing the virtual water links I have on my TurnYourBlueMindOn.org website. It dawned on me that I did not have any links of rain. J. mentioned in an email about a week ago that he loves the sound of rain and thunder. I also do!!! So, you guessed it...I have rain links now! :-) 
I have some soft rain, some rain with birds and other animals and some hard rain with thunder. :-) Of course, like the other water links, I have a variety of time frames. I'm currently listening to the Rainforest one with thunder and animals. :-)
If you have any favorite rain links, email them to me at turnyourbluemindon@gmail.com and I'll see if I can include them. :-) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Thanks for the Blue Dad!

Day 24: My Water Today...Rain