Day 12: Blue Mind Song #1


Hi Everyone....

Well, this is one of my Favorite water songs! You see, when I was in kindergarten we had to learn this song. We did a performance of it for our parents with rain boots, coats & twirling umbrellas. :-) I never have forgotten the lyrics since then. I had the most fabulous teacher also! This song was in the popular movie Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid & won an Oscar!

Today, I understand the lyrics more than I did back when I was in kindergarten, so it means even more now. I get the meaning of the song, but it does suggest rain (water) is not good and one needs to wait for the sun to come back out for happiness. I would have totally disagree with that...there is sooo much one can be happy & grateful for with rain. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24: My Water Today...Rain

Day 36: Make One Path the Beach