Day 7: More Fishies!











Hi Everyone...

Here is another place I Find My Water and Turn My Blue Mind On! This is my brother's fish tank with his Neon fish and two of his Plecostomus fish. I don't know what he feeds them but man do they get big! :-) Maybe Milk...inside joke HA! The girls and the boys each had tanks in their rooms when we were little. One day my folks went into my brother's room and the tank was all white and they had no idea what happened. My brother said he gave the fish his milk because he thought they might be thirsty. HA! Actually, it makes perfect cognitive sense for that developmental age. :-)

I love watching fish! We all know they bring our blood pressure down. When I was growing up I had a goldfish I won in 2nd grade by throwing the ping pong ball in the bowl. Well that fish lived until I was in college. My brother's took care of it for me when I left for college. It was in a tank all by itself by then, huge fanned tail and I swear either it was sleeping or just blind or something...it would bump into the tank all the time. HA! Then I also had a red tail shark that I had to put in its own tank as well because it got so big and lived a long time. I also remember for a time period I had and loved watching orange Gouramis. My cousins had a pond with Koi they would bring into tanks for the winter, so I use to get to see them when we visited. My dad's friend had Oscars. I think we had Angels at some point also and I also had double tailed goldfish for awhile. I always wanted to get these dark blue Discus fish I would see in the fish store, but I've yet to do so. Not sure what they are called?

How many of you have fish? What kind? Go take a moment & watch your fish & Turn Your Blue Mind On! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24: My Water Today...Rain

Day 36: Make One Path the Beach