Day 2: Find Your Water!



Hi Everyone...

For Day 2 I would like to share with you my new website TurnYourBlueMindOn.org. On this site you will find a link called FindYourWater where I'm attempting to start a list of wonderful places you can Turn Your Blue Mind On! :-) Float Spas, Fountains (inside or outside), in Nature ETC! :-)

I'm hoping we can all share our favorite places so please email me at turnyourbluemindon@gmail.com with any links of locations you want me to add. I recently had someone give me a few from Greece, one from Ireland and then others gave me a bunch from FL and ME I am getting listed ASAP!

I know right now with the pandemic we may not be able to get out but soon. And I am going to add a link for Virtual Water as well so send me those as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24: My Water Today...Rain

Day 36: Make One Path the Beach