Day 33: Blue Mind in Motion


Hi Everyone...

OMG!!!! :-) SARK posted this and I was just sooooo in love! HA! I can't stop watching it! Totally the best! Water, the sound of the Ocean, the smell of the Ocean & Sand AND....Rocking! I LOVE Rocking chairs! Since I was a kid. We had these module chairs in the 70s that rocked and I would just have my big headphones on & listen to music & rock (especially if too hot or too cold outside to go play!)

I just found a paper I wrote for my Stress Management Certification in 2003 about a Meditation experience I had one day. I wrote the following:

While holding my heart tenderly, while holding my head to slow it...

If I could see without my eyes
If I could hear without my ears
If I could taste without my tongue
If I could feel without touching
If I could know without thinking
If I could say without words
If I could give without taking
If I could love without thought
I would be SPIRIT

I think that is what FULL BLUE MIND would be! :-) What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Thanks for the Blue Dad!

Day 24: My Water Today...Rain