Day 31: WMW #9 Crown Fountain


Hi Everyone...

Well Summer is definitely here! We have Heat Index Warnings already for Fri & Sat! YIPES! One great place to cool off is at the Crown Fountain. I LOVE it there! You just walk up there and the ENERGY is just INCREDIBLE! So much laughter and fun. And it isn't just the kids! :-) Here is a place you can be just NEAR the water and get sooo much benefit from it. Of course being IN, ON & UNDER is even better! :-) The area has its own group Aura or Energy Field!!!!

Here are a few pictures I took the last time I was there. I haven't been there for some time now, so I'll see if I can head there soon and maybe do a bit of interviewing and talking about #BlueMind! :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24: My Water Today...Rain

Day 36: Make One Path the Beach