Day 14: Look What I Found!

  
Hi Everyone...

Well isn't this INTERESTING! Interesting isn't even the right word! I went out to sprinkle my plants the other day & look what I found near where my hose was lying? I have NO IDEA!!! Yes, this is the point you say, "Ahhhhhh" HA! It wasn't there any of the other days I was sprinkling. It isn't one of mine! It is not a round marble, but a flat one, but it is BLUE! I have no idea how it got there? I found it! Hmmmm! The  BLUE MIND Spirit has found me! HA! It was just sitting there all by itself and being very obvious! :-) If I find another one, I'm going to set up a camera! Ha! Today Mother Nature sprinkled my plants, so I didn't have to do it. Thank you Mother Nature! We had some big Boom Booms around 4am this morning, but I usually sleep better when there are T-Storms. Well, not the ones that rattle everything, but in general. :-)

Thank you Charis (Check out her website!) for sending me the Blue Mind heart! I added it to my bracelet!

I have my Net of Wonder hanging in my Jeep! :-) Yep, chilin to some John Denver! HA!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 24: My Water Today...Rain

Day 36: Make One Path the Beach